Armantec Systems Private Limited is hosting ang managing the arad-studio.com website for Liferay DXP service providers and users.
This page is used to inform service availers and visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Terms and Conditions
2. This Website is not for use by any minors (defined as those who are not at least 18 years of age), and you must not use this Website if you are a minor.
4. ARAD Studio, through the Platform, enables no transactions between Service Partner(s) and buyers, and acting as an ad supported app (''Platform Services"). The buyers ('' Buyer/s") can choose and avail service ("Services") from a variety of service partner’s listed in the app and offered for sale/avail by various neighborhood merchants/service partner/service provider ("Merchant(s)/Service Provider(s)/Partner(s)"), on the Platform and it enables delivery of such services at select localities of serviceable cities across India ("Delivery Services"). The Platform Services and Delivery Services are collectively referred to as "Services". Clinic Screen shall stand not liable for any omission/commission of act(s) caused or to be caused on behalf of the Service Providers.
6. Any service provider using the platform of ARAD Studio shall take reasonable steps to ensure that the services availed by the buyer shall be rendered by the concerned team within the due period of timeline as committed or prescribed by the Service Providers.
7. Service providers are duty bound to practice and to adhere to the best quality practices while delivering or facilitating the products or services to the buyers as promised w.r.t to the product or service they agree or promises to deliver as per the quality description of the product or service.
Restrictions while operating ARAD Studio - Use of the Website and Apps
1. You agree, undertake, and confirm that your use of Platform shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles and further, you are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
a) publishing any Website material in any media;
b) selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
c) publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
d) using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website;
e) using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
f) using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
g) engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website;
h) using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing;
i) decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, or decrypt the platform, make any modification, adaptation, improvement, enhancement, translation, or derivative work from the platform;
j) Violate any applicable laws, rules, or regulations in connection with your access or use of the platform
k) Remove, alter, or obscure any proprietary notice (including any notice of copyright or trademark) posted by us or the licensors of the platform;
l) Use the platform for any revenue generating endeavor, commercial enterprise, or other purpose for which it is not designed or intended;
m) make the platform available over a network or other environment permitting access or use by multiple devices or users at the same time;
n) Use the platform for creating a product, service, or software that is, directly or indirectly, competitive with or in any way a substitute for the platform;
o) Use the platform to send automated queries to any website or to send any unsolicited commercial e-mail; or
p) Use any proprietary information or any of our interfaces or our other intellectual property in the design, development, manufacture, licensing, or distribution of any applications, accessories, or devices for use with the platform.
2. You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions, as amended from time to time, of (a) the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules thereunder; (b) all applicable domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable exchange control laws or regulations in force); and (c) international laws, foreign exchange laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations (including, but not limited to sales tax/VAT, income tax, octroi, service tax, central excise, custom duty, local levies) regarding your use of our service and your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
3. Certain areas of this Website are restricted from access by you and Clinic Screen may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website or the Clinic Screen app, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website or app are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality of such information.
5. ARAD Studio shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services), hacking, pen testing attempts without our prior consent or a mutual legal agreement.
6. It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or 'hackers') may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Platform and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the Platform, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. We do not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Platform You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the use of any personal information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Platform. Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Platform.
Terms of service
These Terms constitute a legally binding agreement ("Agreement") between you and Clinic Screen governing your access to and use of the Clinic Screen App or website, including any subdomains thereof, and any other Platform through which Clinic Screen makes its services available (collectively, "Platform"), our mobile, tablet and other smart device applications, and application program interfaces (collectively, "Application") and all associated services (collectively, " Clinic Screen Services").
1. The ARAD Platform is an online application that enables registered users (“Members”) and certain third parties who offer services to publish their Services on the ARAD Platform and to communicate and transact directly with Buyers/customers that are seeking to avail such Services.
2. As the provider of the ARAD Studio Platform, Armantec Systems Private Limited does sell its platform services to the end customers who are interested.
4. If you choose to use the ARAD Platform, your relationship with ARAD is limited to being an independent, third-party contractor, and not an employee, agent, joint venturer or partner of Clinic Screen for any reason, and you act exclusively on your own behalf and for your own benefit, and not on behalf, or for the benefit, of Clinic Screen. Clinic Screen does not, and shall not be deemed to, direct or control you generally or in your performance under these Terms specifically, including in connection with your provision of the Services.
5. By using the Services, you agree that any legal remedy or liability that you seek to obtain for actions or omissions of other Members or other third parties will be limited to a claim against the particular Members or other third parties who caused you harm and you agree not to attempt to impose liability on, or seek any legal remedy from us with respect to such actions or omissions.
6. The ARAD Platform may contain links to third-party websites or resources (“Third-Party Services”). Such Third-Party Services may be subject to different terms and conditions and privacy practices. ARAD is not responsible or liable for the availability or accuracy of such Third-Party Services, or the content, products, or services available from such Third-Party Services. Links to such Third-Party Services are not an endorsement by ARAD of such Third-Party Services.
7. Due to the nature of the Internet, ARAD cannot guarantee the continuous and uninterrupted availability and accessibility of the ARAD Platform. Clinic Screen may restrict the availability of the Clinic Screen Platform or certain areas or features thereof, if this is necessary in view of capacity limits, the security or integrity of our servers, or to carry out maintenance measures that ensure the proper or improved functioning of the Clinic Screen Platform. Clinic Screen may improve, enhance and modify the ARAD Platform and introduce new Clinic Screen Services from time to time.
8. You may not be able to avail our Services if your delivery location is outside our current scope of Service.
9. Your order or service will only be rendered to the address designated by you at the time of placing such order or service on the Platform. We reserve the right to cancel the order or service, in our sole discretion, in the event of any change to the place of delivery and you shall not be entitled to any refund for the same. Delivery in the event of change of the delivery location shall be at our sole discretion.
10. You understand that our liability ends once the services have been delivered to you.
11. We constantly strive to provide you with accurate information on the Platform. However, in the event of an error, we may, in our sole discretion, contact you with further instructions.
12. If you use the Platform, you do the same at your own risk.
1. If you select to use the Platform, it shall be your responsibility to treat your user identification code, password and the other piece of data that we may provide, as a part of our security procedures, as confidential and not to disclose such information to any other person or entity aside from us. We reserve the proper right and sole discretion to disable any user identification code or password, as and if necessary.
2. As we are providing services within the select cities in India, we've complied with applicable laws of India in making the Platform and its content available to you. In the event the Platform is accessed from outside India or outside our delivery zones, it shall be entirely at your risk. We make no representation that the Platform and its contents are available or otherwise suitable to be used outside select cities. If you select to access or use the Platform from or in locations outside select cities, you are doing so on your own and shall be liable for the results and ensuring compliance of applicable laws, regulations, byelaws, licenses, registrations, permits, authorisations, rules and guidelines.
4. You understand and agree that the utilization of the Services doesn't include the supply of a computer or mobile device or other necessary equipment to access it. You furthermore may understand and acknowledge that the utilization of the Platform requires internet connectivity and telecommunication links. You shall bear the prices incurred to access and use the Platform and avail the Services, and that we shall not, under any circumstances whatsoever, be responsible or responsible for such costs.
5. By using the Platform you represent and warrant that:
a) All registration information you submit is truthful, lawful and accurate which you comply with maintain the accuracy of such information.
b) Your use of the Platform shall be solely for your personal use and you shall not authorize others to use your account, including your profile or email address which you're solely liable for all content published or displayed through your account, including any email messages, and your interactions with other users and you shall abide by all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws, treaties and regulations, including those associated with data privacy, international communications and therefore the transmission of technical or personal data.
c) You'll not submit, post, upload, distribute, or otherwise make available or transmit any content that:
i. Is defamatory, abusive, harassing, insulting, threatening, or that would be deemed to be stalking or constitute an invasion of a right of privacy of another person;
ii. Is bigoted, hateful, or racially or otherwise offensive;
iii.Is violent, vulgar, obscene, pornographic or otherwise sexually explicit;
iv. Is against the law or encourages or advocates criminality or the discussion of illegal activities with the intent to commit them.
Cancellation and Refunds Policies
1. As a general rule you (Buyer) shall not be entitled to cancel your order once you have received confirmation of the same. If you cancel your order after it has been confirmed, Clinic Screen shall have a right to charge you cancellation fee of a percentage of the order value (inclusive of applicable taxes), with a right to either not to refund the order value or recover from your subsequent order, the complete/ deficit cancellation fee, as applicable, to compensate our service provider(s). Clinic Screen shall also have right to charge you cancellation fee for the orders cancelled by Clinic Screen for the reasons specified under clause 3 of this cancellation and refunds policy. In case of cancellations for the reasons attributable to Clinic Screen or its Service Provider(s), Clinic Screen shall not charge you any cancellation fee.
2. However, in the unlikely event of an item or service on your order being unavailable, the Service Provider shall contact you on the phone number provided to us by you and inform you of such unavailability. In such an event you will be entitled to cancel the entire order and shall be entitled to a refund in accordance with our refund policy.
3. We reserve the sole right to cancel the order in the following circumstance:
a) In case the address falls outside the local limits/ jurisdiction of our service zone;
b) In case failure to reach you via call or email.;
c) In case failure to render the services to lack of information, direction or authorization; or
d) Unavailability of the item(s) ordered or services opted.
4. You shall be entitled to a refund only if you pre-pay for the order at the time of placing the order on the Platform and only in the event of any of the following circumstances:
a) Us cancelling your order due to:
i. Your delivery location following outside our designated delivery zones;
ii. Failure to contact you by phone or email at the time of confirming or delivering the services.
b) Due to unavailability of the items ordered at the time of booking.
c) Our decision on refunds shall be at our sole discretion and shall be final and binding.
d) All refund amounts shall be credited to your account within 7-14 working business days in accordance with the terms that may be stipulated by the bank which has issued the credit / debit card.
1. We endeavour to provide the Platform available at all times in subject to the working hours of the Service Provider(s). However, we don't represent that access to the Platform will going to be uninterrupted, timely, error free, freed from viruses or other harmful components or that such defects are going to be corrected.
We don't warrant that the Platform will going to be compatible with all hardware and software which you'll use. We shall not be responsible for damage to, or viruses or other code which will affect, any equipment (including but not limited to your mobile device), software, data or other property as a results of your download, installation, access to or use of the Platform or your obtaining any material from, or as a results of using the Platform. We shall also not be responsible for the actions of third parties.
3. We don't represent or warranty that the knowledge available on the Platform are going to be correct, accurate or otherwise reliable.
4. We reserve the proper right to suspend or withdraw access to the Platform to you personally, or to all or any users temporarily or permanently at any time.
5. Clinic Screen neither make any representation or warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, salability, etc.) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Platform nor does implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Platform. Clinic Screen accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall Clinic Screen, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and GateoXo, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Platform .
1. You agree to release and fully indemnify Clinic Screen and/or any of its staff/officers and representatives for any cost, damage, liability or other consequence on account of any of the conduct/actions/omissions caused by or on behalf of the Service Provider(s) which results in the damage or degradation of Goodwill of the Clinic Screen due to the non-fulfillment of the commitments of the Service Provider(s) to render the best quality services or products to the buyers.
2. Service Provider agrees to indemnify or to compensate Clinic Screen in case of deficiency rendered w.r.t the services or products agreed or committed to the end users by the service provider, provided that in such case the service provider(s) shall be liable for the amount borne out by us due to the default or deficiency in service(s) rendered by the Service Provider(s).
3. You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Clinic Screen from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
4. You agree to release and fully indemnify Clinic Screen and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the Platform and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable laws of India. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, Clinic Screen cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the Platform. You may find other User's information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Platform.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
Clinic Screen shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between Clinic Screen and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
Information Collection and Use
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us with your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do the necessary actions.
1. This platform is provided on an as-is and as-available basis. You agree that your use of the platform services will be at your sole risk.
2. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the platform and your use thereof, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
3. We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the application’s content or the content of any websites linked to this application and we will assume no liability or responsibility for any
a) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content and materials,
b) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the application,
c) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein,
d) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the application,
e) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the application by any third party, and/or
f) any errors or omissions in any content and materials or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the application.
4. We do not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the application, any hyperlinked website, or any website or mobile application featured in any banner or other advertising, and we will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and any third-party providers of products or services. As with the purchase of a product or service through any medium or in any environment, you should use your best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate. The said platform is for the purpose of acting as a bridge between the customers and service providers.
5. All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Buyers and Service Provider’s alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, taxes, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services. Clinic Screen does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the Buyers and Service Provider’s. Clinic Screen may, however, offer support services to Service Provider’s pursuant to independent contracts executed by us with the Service Provider’s.
6. Clinic Screen is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Buyers and Service Provider’s on the Platform. Clinic Screen cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned Buyers and/or Service Provider(s) will perform any transaction concluded on the Platform. Clinic Screen is not responsible for unsatisfactory or non-performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
7. ARAD is operating an online marketplace and assumes the role of facilitator, and does not at any point of time during any transaction between Buyer and Service Provider on the Platform come into or take possession of any of the products or services offered by Service Provider. At no time shall Clinic Screen hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall Clinic Screen have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract entered into between Buyer and Merchant.
8. ARAD is only providing a platform for code generation and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Service Provider and the Buyer. In case of complaints from the Buyer pertaining to efficacy, quality, or any other such issues, Clinic Screen shall redirect the same to the Service Provider. The Service Provider shall be liable for redressing Buyer complaints. In the event you raise any complaint on any Service Provider accessed using our Platform, we shall assist you to the best of our abilities by providing relevant information to you, such as details of the Service Provider and the specific Order to which the complaint relates, to enable satisfactory resolution of the complaint.
9. Please note that there could be risks in dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretences.